Focus on what’s in front of you – your respiratory health.
The good news is that you can make big changes with small actions.
- Cut the stress. The last two years have seen many peoples’ stress go on overload. There are ways to tackle stress, including with herbal formulations, but check out these blog posts to get some quick tips.
- Eat your fruits and vegetables. Nutrients and vitamins are vital to our health. Vitamin D, C, E and A, zinc and selenium are foundations of a healthy diet. During the cold season, beefing up on needed nutrients and vitamins are a priority. Here are some immune supporting posts to read.
- Get some sleep. Consistent bedtime, a dark bedroom and a cool environment are really helpful in getting the sleep you need. We write a lot about sleep. Check the blog posts out.
- Cut down on alcohol. This is the season for celebration. We often drink more than we should with all the socializing. Try to keep your alcohol drinking to a minimum, so your immune system isn’t fighting the alcohol and any respiratory issues.
- Go for a walk. Moving your body is good for your physical and mental health. This time of year, we often are sitting, eating and drinking – so if you normally have an exercise routine, stick to it. It will help your body stay in shape, burn calories and stave off stress.
- Use herbal formulations. Osha is a time-honored herb used to support respiratory issues. It grows wild in the Rocky Mountains. You’ll find it in several herbal medicines.
We have posted on respiratory health for some time. Check out the blog posts to get more detailed information and tips.
Here’s to starting the year healthy!