Do you have a heavy menstrual flow that wears you out? Has your doctor told you you’re borderline anemic? Rest assured there’s a simple solution. You need to build up the numbers of your red blood cells so they keep pace with what you lose each month. Each red blood cell contains hemoglobin, which captures oxygen as you breathe. Whole-body oxygenation is key to energy production. Here are some tips so your can get your cheeks looking rosy again and your red blood count back up to par.
- Build your blood with ChlorOxygen®. Together with iron-rich foods, ChlorOxygen® quickly increases your ability to make more red blood cells and maintain them at a healthy level. With each breath, you’ll grab more oxygen and deliver this oxygen-rich blood to every cell in your body. The result? You have energy to spare.
- Eat foods that are rich in iron. When menstruating, women lose blood every month and they need a little bit more iron than men.
- Eat lots of dark-green leafy vegetables. They’re packed with the nutrients needed for production of healthy red blood cells.
- Drink nutritious raspberry leaf tea daily. It tones and strengthens your uterine lining, stopping excessively profuse menstrual flow.
- Work with your health practitioner to identify and address the underlying causes of your heavy periods.
Within a few months, you’ll feel more energetic and able to take on activities you never dreamed were possible.